This year, the Sale was from the 15 Feb to 23 Feb 2014, open everyday from 9am - 9pm at the Mines
International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC) or The Mines as most people call it.
Above: This is the booth outside the entrance to the exhibition hall selling T-shirts and Badges!
As this year's Fireball Sale event was organised to sell the books that didn't sold off
during the last year's BBW Sale, they too sold 2013 T-shirts for RM 29.90.
Above: These are some of the designs. Selected designs are priced at RM 19.90, in which if you buy any of them (RM 19.90 only), you will get RM 10 free voucher. Left: The book / gift voucher given upon purchase of selected T-shirt designs. These voucher can be used to buy the books in the BBW Fireball Sale.
Right: These are the stack of books that I selected. P.S.: I did not purchase the single WordPress for Dummies book.
From the top:
1) Musical Wit - Quips and Quotes for Music Lovers by Vicky Edwards RM 8.00
2) Wildflower by Mark Seal RM 5.00
3) The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan RM 5.00
4) The Lucado Inspirational Reader by Max Lucado RM 8.00
5) The Spiritual Doorway in the Brain by Kelvin Nelson, M.D. RM 5.00
6) Jesus, My Father, The CIA, and Me by Ian Morgan Cron RM 5.00
7) Heroes of Olympus: The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan RM 5.00
8) Publishing E-Books for Dummies RM 8.00
9) WebKit for Dummies RM 8.00
10) WordPress All-In-One for Dummies RM 15.00
11) The Vampire's Assistant by Darren Shan (not in picture) RM 5.00
1x RM15, 4X RM 8, 6X RM 5
TOTAL: RM 77.00
Tada!! There I was at the Big Bad Wolf Fireball Sale 2014 with my whole bunch of "rewards". Of course the other bags belongs to my parents' collection.
So, that sums up my 2 hours at the book sale from 6 - 8 pm on 23 Feb 2014.