10am - 10pm
@ Subang Parade
I was working as a promoter for a topical scar reduction gel named Dermatix. This gel is made from Silicon or polysiloxane. It's available at Subang Parade, Lower ground floor, at the Dermatix booth near Mc Donald's.
Dermatix is available in two forms, 7g and 15g.
In this promotion period from 27/11 - 1/12,
7g is RM42 (normal price: RM49.90) - For 1 month
15g is RM58 (normal price: RM69.90) - For 2 months
For scars (pimple, burns, scratch, caeseraen, mosquito bites, keloids) 2 years or LESS, it is Clinically Proven to lighten, soften and flatten scars within 2 - 3 months of use.
How to apply:- Twice daily (Once morning, Once night)
- Squeeze just a Pea-size can be used for a 6-inch long scar
- just glide the gel along the scar.
- don't need to rub the gel
- let it dry for 5 minutes, then feel free to apply any lotion, moisturizer or sunblock.
What's so special about Dermatix?* It's Clinically proven, very effective for scars less than 2 years
* Recommended and prescribed by plastic surgeons and physicians
* Effective to lighten, soften and flatten scars
* Available with prescription or Over-The-Counter (OTC)
* Sold as Dermatix Ultra worldwide and as Dermatix in all major pharmacies in Malaysia.
For more info: